Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Top 10 Games I witnessed at the Dome- #10

#10- Cleveland State vs SU (men's basketball): 2008

This game was a late edition to my list. As much as it hurts me to put a game on this list that SU lost, it was too unbelievable of a finish to get left off. Syracuse was outplayed the entire game but rallied once again and tied the game on an Arinze Onuaku lay in with 2.2 seconds left. The whole place was getting ready to see five minutes of extra basketball. Cedric Jackson must of had some plans for after the game that could not wait. He sank a 60 footer at the buzzer to give Cleveland State the stunning win and sent the dome crowd in complete shock.

Like I said, it hurts me to put this game on the list, but it was a once and a lifetime shot and truly amazing to witness so I had to put it on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment